Below is the most recent changelog for the BT Website Solutions Site Builder. It shows a list of the latest changes and updates that have been carried out. You can use the menu on the right to view past changelogs.
Wednesday, 3rd February 2010 @ 09:48am
- Help system has changed to produce pop-up windows rather than overlays, allowing you to view the help and follow the instructions at the same time
- Screenshots within the help documentation can now be clicked on to provide a larger version
- The controls on the help videos should now be more readily available
- A new sidebar plug-in has been developed that allows visitors to sites to call that company free of charge (Click to call)
Monday, 13th July 2009 @ 09:12am
- New Advanced Layouts
- New Gallery Layouts
- New Form Layouts
- There is now an option to add an overlay on all images across the site that will show a larger version of that image
- A new help menu has been put in place and can be seen using the tab on the left side of the screen
- We have revised the help videos and these are now live, just look for the small video icon around the site or in the help menu. The video in the help menu refers to the current section i.e. if you are on the page editor then the video will relate to that section.